Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2022: Goa Shipyard Restricted (GSL) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Deputy Supervisor (Paint), Deputy Supervisor (Mechanical), Assistant Supervisor, Assistant Superintendent, Structural Fitter, Refrigeration & AC Mechanic, Medical Laboratory, Technician, Technical Assistant. . Civil Assistant, Trainee Welder, Trainee Basic Fitter, Welder, 3G Welder, Electronics Mechanic, Electrical Mechanic, Plumber, Cellular Crane Operator, Printer Document Keeper, Cook dinner, Workplace Assistant, Retailer Assistant, Yard Assistant, Junior Teacher, Unskilled Posts.
The web functions for GSL Government, Non-Government Recruitment 2022 will begin from 23 March 2022. All of the candidates having requisite qualification and expertise will have the ability to submit their functions newest by 22 April 2022. Candidates can examine notification, expertise. Choice Standards and different particulars under.
- Graduation of submission of on-line utility: 23 March 2022
- Final date for submission of on-line utility: 22 April 2022
- Final date for receipt of onerous copy of on-line utility together with related paperwork and authentic demand draft at Goa Shipyard Restricted – 4 Could 2022
Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2022 Emptiness Particulars
|publish identify||Variety of posts|
|Refrigeration & AC Mechanic||02|
|electrical mechanic||1 1|
|cellular crane operator||01|
|printer file keeper||01|
|workplace Assistant||1 1|
|Trainee Basic Fitter||03|
Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Standards
- Deputy Supervisor (Paint), Deputy Supervisor (Mechanical) – Bachelor of Engineering (BE) / Bachelor of Expertise (B.Tech.) in Mechanical Engineering from a acknowledged College / Institute permitted by AICTE.
- Deputy Supervisor (Naval Structure) – Bachelor of Engineering (BE) / Bachelor of Expertise (B.Tech.) in Naval Structure from a acknowledged College / Institute permitted by AICTE.
- Deputy Supervisor (Electronics / Electrical) – Bachelor of Engineering (BE) / Bachelor of Expertise (B.Tech.) in Electronics / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication from a acknowledged College / AICTE.
- Deputy Supervisor (Finance) – Graduate from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and Certified Chartered Accountant / Certified Value Accountant from Institute of Value Accountants of India.
- Assistant Supervisor – Graduate from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and Certified Chartered Accountant / Certified Value Accountant from Institute of Value Accountants of India.
Find out how to apply for Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2022?
candidates can apply for the posts from 23 March 2022 to 22 April 2022. After submitting the net utility, candidates can take a printout of the applying kind for future reference.
Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2022 Software Payment
- Deputy Supervisor & Assistant Supervisor- Rs. 500/-
- Others – Rs.200/-