xSet up by clicking on obtain file
Extra hassle continues for contemporary Home windows customers – Now, it seems like some Logitech customers are reporting issues with the Logitech gaming software program in Home windows
We took a break from reporting Home windows 8.1 points and issues, however we’re again once more. In keeping with a latest discussion board publish on Logitech’s help boards, not less than one person is reporting issues with Logitech gaming software program in Home windows 8.1. This is what he mentioned:
I lately upgraded from Home windows 7 Final x64 SP1 to Home windows 8.1 Professional x64. It was a clear set up. Every part I’ve put in to date is working with out subject (this consists of all my different units). I’ve a whole lot of Logitech merchandise however for this PC (my principal PC) I exploit Logitech G710+ keyboard and Logitech G400 mouse. Each of them use Logitech gaming software program as driver and profile supervisor and many others. It doesn’t matter what I attempted, the Logitech gaming software program wouldn’t set up accurately, and after a couple of tries… even when it will definitely put in the applying, would crash repeatedly and randomly in all places . Often the setup crashes and freezes the entire PC throughout steps 4 to five upon set up. The freeze is so extreme that the one treatment you’ve got is a tough reboot of the PC.
After posting on the boards, extra customers have confirmed having the identical drawback in Home windows 8.1. Some customers recommend uninstalling the Logitech Gaming software program and deleting the Settings.json file, then reinstalling LGS. The Settings.json file ought to usually be situated at: C:person<उपयोगकर्ता नाम>AppDataLocalLogitechLogitech Gaming Software program,
Many of the customers expertise this drawback, even whereas doing a clear set up, it appears to be caught on ‘Step 4 of 5’. Moreover, operating the Logitech Gaming software program installer beneath Home windows 8.1 compatibility mode appears to have solved the issue just for some customers. If you’re additionally going through the identical drawback, do tell us within the remark field and we’ll attempt to discover a resolution collectively.
Fast Repair: Logitech Gaming Software program Home windows 10 . doesn’t work in [2018 update]
1. Strive disabling (not uninstalling) Home windows Defender and any antivirus or anti-malware in your system and operating Logitech gaming software program. Some LGS procedures will be considered as dangerous, even when they don’t seem to be.
2. If this does not give you the results you want, there’s one other fast repair to strive: Strive launching the LGS installer straight from the LGS folder. You could find this folder in /person/person/AppData/ or just seek for it with the Home windows Search characteristic.
3. The final word resolution, however just for superior customers, is that this:
– Set the precise time earlier than launching the LGS installer and launch it
– If LGS restarts your system, open Occasion Viewer
– Search simply earlier than and after LGS restarts your system to see the reason for the battle
You too can strive uninstalling and deleting all knowledge about LGS (we advocate a devoted software for that) and enter protected mode, obtain it to the desktop and reinstall it, this may increasingly additionally work, however it actually relies on your Home windows model and system compatibility.
Tell us within the feedback if a few of these options give you the results you want.
Updates – A giant thanks to all of our readers who left feedback with attainable options, so simply go beneath and have a look, simply in case you discover a resolution that works for you.
There are 37 feedback